Moneda PAR, the first blockchain-based, peer-to-peer, zero-interest credit platform of Argentina, keeps expanding its network and integrating new Nodes. In addition to carrying out the third edition of the fast-growing Mar del Plata Node’s 2.0 Market, during the next few days the project’s team will be delivering presentations and workshops in four new cities in Buenos Aires Province, whose communities are interested in starting using the platform.
Here’s the full list of events:
- Workshop in Exaltación de la Cruz - Saturday September 8, 1:30 PM - Plaza del Encuentro (Parada Robles).
- 2.0 Market in Mar del Plata - Saturday September 8, 4 PM - Biblioteca Popular Juventud Moderna (Diagonal Pueyrredón 3324).
- Presentation in General Pico - Friday September 14, 9:30 AM - Venue to be confirmed.
- Presentation in Villa Gesell - Date, time and venue to be confirmed.
- Presentation in Balcarce -Date, time and venue to be confirmed.
To get more information about an event or get in touch with its organizers please reach us at [email protected]